- 3 pork chops.
- 1/3 cup flour.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp paprika.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1.5 cups bread crumbs.
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 12 ounces mushroom.
- 2 tbls butter
- 1 cup fine chopped onion.
- 1 rasher of bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup cream.
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth.
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme.
- 1/2 cup flour
- tbl butter
- dash salt, dash pepper
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Place pork chops in a zip bag, hammer to 3/8" thick.
- Flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic in one bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a second bowl.
- Bread crumbs in third bowl.
- Dip each chop in the flour. Dip in the egg. Dip in the crumbs. Place on a plate.
- Start the thin fried french potato
- Slice mushroom, saute in butter to limp, into a bowl.
- Saute bacon, add onion cook to light brown, replace mushroom
- Add broth, cream, thyme. Reduce heat
- simmer the sauce until it is saucy, about 15 minutes
- 8 minutes before the sauce is done, saute the pork, 3 to 4 minutes per side
- flour, salt, pepper, butter
- add milk and egg
- use the spaetzle maker to drop in boiling water, for 5 minutes
- Done, serve, good with a German beer.